Thursday, September 16, 2010

Puppy Chow...A Snack Food for Humans that is...

Passion. What is passion? For me passion is something someone absolutely could not live without doing. My personal passion is food. That might sound gluttonous, but for me its not about personally eating the food. My passion is about preparing something from start to finish and watching people's enjoyment from eating something I created for them.
For a journalism class I am taking in college, I was assigned a personal blog designed around my passion. I knew immediately it would be about food. In the weeks coming, if you come by my blog you will see me cooking food, posting recipes, pictures of food, and suggestions for food around town, and pretty much anything that revolves around food.
This first post is a video of me cooking one of my most loved recipes. It is one that brings back so many childhood memories of making this recipe with my mother. Every time I make it I cannot help but think of her, plus it is, oh, so delicious. Hope you enjoy, and can start building your own passion for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment