Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Twist On Mac-N-Cheese

I posted before on how much family means to me. Recipes are often passed down through members of the family. One recipe I have in my collection is an original twist on Mac-N-Cheese. My fiance's Grandmother shared this recipe with me, and I immediately fell in love. And I bet if you try this recipe too, you will love it too!

For this recipe you will need:
Tomato Sauce, Macaroni Noodles, and American Cheese



Once you have those ingredients, you need to boil the water to cook the noodles. 
While the water is reaching the boiling point, you should set your oven for baking. 
 After about 10 minutes in the boiling water, your noodles will be cooked to al dente (the noodles will still be a little chewy). Drain the water from the noodles, and place then in a baking pan. Mix in the tomato sauce.
Once you covered the noddles with sauce, you should add the American cheese to the top. (If you like, you can add more cheese, or less.)
Place the entree into the oven for about 15 minutes until the cheese is completely melted and the tomato sauce is bubbling. Then you can enjoy this delicious twist on a traditional meal.

Thanks Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment