Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Could't Think of a "Cheesy" Title for this Post!

PIZZA!!! (yum!)
   Pizza is probably the most popular item in a college student's diet! It's cheap and delicious! Over the weekend my friends and I were looking for something to eat. We decided to head down to J & S Pizza on main street. Many of you probably know the place, but it was the best pizza I had in a long time, so I felt it necessary to mention. My friends and I got a 2 liter bottle of coke and order of french fries and an extra large cheese pizza for around $15! That was $5 per person, and we couldn't even finish the pie. What a deal!!! Great for a college kid's wallet.

J & S Pizza located at:
31 West Main Street
Annville, Pennsylvania 17003

Open daily from 10:30 am to 11pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment